the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

.....

OMG! Greatest one yet! It has such a Lord Of the Rings Feel. Plus Great voice acting.
CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!!

Weebl and Bob : Goo City Weebl and Bob : Goo City

Ugg

This looks great but I just cant stand to hear that egg make nosies. Make it speak with words and i think it'll be a lot more Enjoyable. Some goes for the other movies.

Weebl and Bob : Wizard Weebl and Bob : Wizard

lolz

I Enjoyed that a lot!
I Wants the Ending song!!!!! any chance you'll post that on the Audio Portal?

The Lost Gift Trailer The Lost Gift Trailer

Good Job!!

is it just me or is the sound quilty a little poor? , Cant wait for it to come out!!

the un listenable song the un listenable song

Song

This need to be in the Audio Portal!

chillwhale responds:

i coudn't at the time it will be submitied!!!

SW epII:Attack of Megaman SW epII:Attack of Megaman

Funny but

This should be put on a site called www.YTMND.com not here sorry to say. but very funny!

Bytesize Volume One Bytesize Volume One

Audio

The Audio didnt match; it seemed to be about 3 sec off in the start. (Could just be my computer but dont think so..) 6/10 only cuz the collection wasnt done well. (mostly just the audio and the ongoing music in the background; notshure if that was done on purpose.) But the cartoons are great!

Salad Fingers Lemon Tree Salad Fingers Lemon Tree

Humm...

Great Job I like it, who ever posted that this was David Firth was wrong, its by Ori Brusilovsky. <dont know him, but good nun-the-less> Next time do your reading. Don't just guess.

Fat GIrls on Bicycles Fat GIrls on Bicycles

This is one sorry piece of crap!!

This is one sorry piece of crap, how the hell did it make front page... i relly dont don't know. Who ever ever wrote this song is very uncreative. For one it repeats the same line over and over about 32759843 times and fat girls on bikes thing has already been used by Queen. This is just as bad as one of the Numa Numa Dance remakes.